Over the past few weeks, Client-Pharma has been closely monitoring the ever-changing developments of COVID-19. As a result, Client-Pharma has executed its BCP (Business Continuity Plan) specific to our pandemic protocols.
This plan has been completed utilizing the principles of risk management and has four phases of pandemic planning (the PPRR model) in order to maintain a “business as usual” approach wherever possible:
- Prevention: take actions to reduce or eliminate the likelihood or effects of an incident(s)
- Preparedness: take steps before an incident to ensure effective response and recovery
- Response: contain, control or minimize the impacts of any incident(s)
- Recovery: take steps to minimize disruption and recovery times
At present, Client-Pharma’s licensed warehouse facilities remain open, with our teams maintaining ongoing communications with approved specialist couriers in order to ensure that vital medicines can continue to be shipped and distributed for clinical research and patients alike.
Our IT infrastructure conforms to the appropriate security requirements and business continuity standards for fully cloud-based management (i.e. ISO 27001, 27017, 27018, and 22301). As such, systems and business practices are suitable to ensure that all employees can work remotely. Moreover, Client-Pharma’s management team is committed to the welfare of its colleagues and has employed the following:
- Implemented a work-from-home policy, except for any business-essential in-office requirements
- Postponed non-mission critical business travel until further notice
- Replaced face-to-face meetings with teleconferencing until further notice
During the current period of uncertainty, Client-Pharma will hold goods as needed, at no additional cost, under secure temperature-controlled storage conditions.
Client-Pharma’s team has an unwavering duty to maintaining the highest of service levels, providing our clients with continued steadfast support and expertise. Our team has decades of experience in managing marketplace volatility and global unpredictability; thus, our team, along with all our partners, are committed to providing uninterrupted supply where feasible and mitigating risks wherever possible. We will provide regular updates as the situation continues to evolve.
Client-Pharma is dedicated to the health and safety of its colleagues, clients and partners – we are committed to being accountable stewards of our communities and beyond. Through coordinated determination, resolute dedication and ethical responsibility – we will succeed together!